About Me

My photo
I'm just a regular girl who wants a blog too! I like pretty things and having a blog like all of the other cool girls!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

So I have a blog like all the cool girls...now what?

I created my slice of the blog pie (did I really just type that?) <---- yes...yes I did, about 2 weeks ago. I have been thinking about what else to write. I've thought about inspirational things that often get me through the day, I've thought about posting pictures of the things I make, but all of those aren't usually even my own ideas...I get all of my creativity from Pintrest...I've thought about writing about my daily struggle with an often uncooperative ex-baby daddy...but I really don't think anyone wants to read about any of my drama...or lack thereof. So I'm down to writing about the things I think about writing about.

I think about writing about how I'm trying, little by little, to fill my house with natural things from cleaning products to cruelty free make up. I think about writing about how I actually can manage to somehow pull off low calorie, but pretty awesome dinners night after night,  (not because I am all that health conscious, just trying to fit back into pants...bottomless pit...remember?), even though I'd rather just eat a stick of SALTED butter on a loaf of sweet Hawaiian bread instead. I think about how no matter how many low calorie dinners I put on the table night after night I still weigh more than I'd like to (even though I've lost 20+ pounds eating said healthy dinners and weigh less than I have in more than 4 years...HECK YES!!!)...and honestly don't personally know anyone that doesn't..But come to think of it, I'm sure no one even notices if I gain or lose weight because everyone is so critical of themselves for no reason whatsoever. All of my friends are beautiful for simply that reason...they put up with me. I don't keep tabs on them and I sure as crap don't think they are keeping a journal of my weight struggle...WOAH...tangent much?

ANYWAY...

I think about writing about personal pity parties that only I am invited to that really aren't all that fun. About my sad and overly happy times, about how sometimes I wish I could make people disappear out of my life and take their jackassery with them, about how I am a complete lunatic and am lucky to have ANYONE love me even half as much as much as my sweet husband, about how at times I feel like a superhero and at times I feel so utterly sad that I could crawl into a cave and live out my days happily with my rock friends (which I would crudely make with dirt and mud and sticks as I wouldn't have access to make bejeweled ones with help from Pintrest), and how I am just basically human like everyone else, with a TEENSY , term used loosely...VERY loosely, bit of crazy thrown in.

Maybe something will light my creative spark <---dang it! Nerd much? <----could I MAKE any more _____ much references? Until then, I think I'll eat a fresh out of the oven cookie, made with way too many chocolate chips and real butter, have pizza (at least half of it) and a beer and call it a day and feel dang good about it.

CHEERS!





3 comments:

  1. You are such a talent! Keep blogging girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say that I am a lucky girl to have such a special friend. (That would be a good kind of special) Everyone needs a Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you and your "teensy" bit of crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete